Job Position:Cook Helper
Bachelors or Diploma in related field
Experience:Above 1-2 Years
- Assists workers engaged in preparing foods by performing any combination of following duties: Washes, peels, cuts, and seeds vegetables and fruits.
- Cleans, cuts, and grinds meats, poultry, and seafood.
- Prepares mise en place. (Ingredients/stocks)
- Weights and measures designated ingredients.
- Carries pans, kettles, and trays of food to and from work stations, stove, and refrigerator.
- Stores foods in designated areas, utilizing knowledge of temperature requirements and food spoilage.
- Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils, segregates and removes garbage, and steam-cleans or hoses garbage containers.
- Distributes supplies, utensils, and portable equipment.
- Physically Strong
- Good communication
- Able to work under pressure