Job Position:Event Coordinator
Current enrollment in a related BS
Experience:1-2 experience necessary
- Assisting with the coordination, execution and recap of meetings, activations, and special events of all sizes and scopes.
- Support unique workplace incentive programs that help maintain and grow social and cultural cultivation.
- Help to create and distribute interesting, effective, and on-brand communications, marketing pieces
- Assist with special projects as assigned by Events and Communications peers.
- Positivity and a sense of humor are absolutely crucial!
- Must be hell-bent on pleasing people.
- Hospitable, personable and thoughtful, but also confident and articulate.
- Eager to learn, and understands that no job is too small or too large.
- Hyper organized, detail-oriented, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Poised… always, but especially under pressure.
- Must be a strong listener.
- Must be trustworthy/able to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- No prior experience necessary.